On Tuesday September 30th the NoEL group will visit Zotarah Shepherd on the Koru Island to learn more about her creation of Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences. Zotarah is currently working on her MA in Education CTL at Sonoma State University (California).
Zotarah asks her guests to consider the following questions:
- Would you use the information in a classroom for teens?
- Looking over the topics in the curriculum which of them would be most useful to teens?
- Do you think that SL is an appropriate venue for presenting this information to teens?
- Would you use interactive builds in SL to teach classes?
- How well do think my builds work for illustrating the concepts?
We have to meet Zotarah at 20:30 on the Koru Island – use the landmark, including Curriculum send via group notice in-world :-)